Saturday, November 27, 2010

Peaches I swear I hate that name

Why is it that you just can't seem to listen & back the fuck off!

From: P3@ches
To: undisclosed-recipients@yahoo.com
Sent: Sat, November 20, 2010 12:50:31 AM
Subject: [scrappinstuffandmore] This is who is forwarding my thing to that group.



If you're on a group with this rude, lying heifer, would you refrain from forwarding my shares to that group, please? Thank you so much and I don't to be hateful but I'm sick of this crap.



This is the internet if you don't want what you upload shared then don't share the fucking links...talk about a lying heifer sweetie, I think you have that & a lot more covered.


I have been given your cell number by someone, now what to do, what to do.....I suggest you stop your bitching & complaining about your fucking links being shared & you might want to consider who we share as friends in common also, it really would surprise you because I can get any & all of your shares if I want them & if I do then I will share them every damn place I belongs to & no amount of threats will stop me either.