Monday, August 2, 2010

ONDAY, MAY 24, 2010
Peaches-more like a smelly rat!

So as most of you have heard Peaches finally told everyone exactly what I already knew...she is a rat, always has been in my opinion & always will be.

She's shown her true colors for what she is & everyone, yes everyone, should be banning her from there groups asap!

Her & her friends are attempting to tell everyone that the emails have been fabricated while in the background she is once again writing threaten emails to two very good sharers & friends of mine. I don't allow rats in my groups as you know, Peaches has never been nor will she ever be in any group I have any control over because she is what she is! She wants everyone to not track her IP address because she pays extra to keep it hidden, I doubt it, she just doesn't want anyone tracking it. She wants everyone to think she has some kind of connections & can do bad things to you if you call her on her shit....I'm calling you on your shit Peaches, bring it on


***Warning! Please send to all scrap groups***

This has come to my attention that a Peaches from a scrap group got some of her links by Americo turned into the CreativeMundi Group. You can read here.

here is direct to blog:

http://creativemundi.com.br/blog/

or just on Peaches.

http://creativemundi.com.br/blog/?p=2091



Instead of Peaches just taking the fall she actually sent in pages and pages of links and email addresses to CreativeMundi. So if you or your group start getting letters from designers or CreativeMundi
you now know why.

CreativeMundi has started a anti-piracy site and is listing all of our email addys and names in a forum they have created. You can read about them here.

http://creativemundi.com.br/blog/?p=2105
http://creativemundi.com.br/blog/?p=2097

She has also been sending out threatening letters to many people.
So Please pass this around so all groups can keep there
groups and members safe.
=======================================================================


From: Peaches
Date: 2010/5/20
Subject: DND



Regina and I shut down So Cute because of someone reporting my shit yesterday. And don't bother trying to track my IP because as you know I pay extra to have my IP change every day. You better say bye-bye to all the scrap groups, I turned all of you losers in including all of the links and email addresses I could find. Ha Ha Ha LOSERS!
Peaches


***** There is nothing worse than a person who is caught , then to turn around and Rat out everyone else*****
---------------------Just Be Glad this isn't Prison or she would be Shanked-----------------------




Now onto one of Peaches' friends...SugarSmax (Sharon Murray)...you go right ahead & defend Peaches, you will be taken down by her soon enough & then you will know what kind of person she really is.
Posted by STUPID RATS at 2:49 PM