She has attacked people that we all know would never in a million years rat on someone, I'm not naming names before they are the innocent but I think you know who you are!
She has a mile long list of email addresses that she uses to get into group so you all might want to check your member's list, I will not post them here until I have permission to do so.
But I do have permission from a designer to post her emails to people inquiring about Peaches' accusations of others, even I had to ask a question because of something Peaches' had said in an email to a group.
I am posting emails from Cintia BUT I will be removing the address of who she was sending the emails to & any names of these people because the emails were going to more than one person & with that said, let's begin...
----- Original Message -----
From: Cintia Cafe (Creative Mundi)
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:59 AM
Subject: Fw: New Americo Everybody deserves a Little Summer CU (PLEASE READ)
Hi xxxxxxxx & xxxxxxx
I know and I can understand that you all don't believe on what I'm saying about Peaches & her friends, and maybe you are thinking I'm just trying protect my store.
Please, believe me, I don't want hurt anyone..... as I said to xxxxxx, I have to admit that I made some mistakes and I'm really sorry for that.
Now... I know that the big problem is not the members of these "sharing groups".... the BIG problem is some people that think they can do everything they want.
xxxxxx, did you received an email (threat or complaint) from me?
xxxxxx, as I said to you..... I learned great lessons!
I have no proof, but I'm think is that sybil is Peaches or some friend of hers.
This person sent me a lot of faked emails reporting members of yahoo groups, but as xxxxxx knows I don't sent any email to her.... also I don't sent any email to the others members.
I know Peaches sent an email saying that Americo sent to her a "cease & desist" on June 8... but he didn't sent this email... Peaches is just trying to hurt someone called Pebbz.
I'll send to you all faked emails that I'm receiving.
Please, sorry for my BAD English, I hope you can understand me.
Here is one email that I received from sybil... also take a look at this blog (http://tmfscraps.blogspot.com/2010/03/easter-doodles.html ) Peaches left a message using the name sybil on March 25.
----- Original Message -----
From: sybil williams
To: cintia_cafe@creativemundi.com.br
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 8:48 PM
Subject: New Americo Everybody deserves a Little Summer CU
Date: Friday, June 4, 2010 5:24 PM
From: sandbur52@yahoo.ca
To:
http://rapidshare.com/files/394935867/am_summer2.rar
---- Original Message -----
From: Cintia Cafe (Creative Mundi)
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 8:12 AM
Subject: Fw: New Americo Here Comes The Sun CU
Take a look at the date/hour and link, are the same of the next email that I'll send to you....how is this possible?
----- Original Message -----
From: sybil williams
To: cintia_cafe@creativemundi.com.br
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 9:03 PM
Subject: New Americo Here Comes The Sun CU
Date: Friday, June 4, 2010 5:47 PM
From: onurknees1966@gmail.com
To:
http://rapidshare.com/files/394935912/am_sun.rar
----- Original Message -----
From: Cintia Cafe (Creative Mundi)
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 8:12 AM
Subject: Fw: New Americo Here Comes The Sun CU
----- Original Message -----
From: sybil williams
To: cintia_cafe@creativemundi.com.br
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 8:54 PM
Subject: New Americo Here Comes The Sun CU
Date: Friday, June 4, 2010 5:47 PM
From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
http://rapidshare.com/files/394935912/am_sun.rar
----- Original Message -----
From: Cintia Cafe (Creative Mundi)
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 8:13 AM
Subject: Fw: New Americo Baby Dinos CU
----- Original Message -----
From: sybil williams
To: cintia_cafe@creativemundi.com.br
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 8:51 PM
Subject: New Americo Baby Dinos CU
Date: Friday, June 4, 2010 5:24 PM
From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
http://rapidshare.com/files/394954573/am_baby.rar
---- Original Message -----
From: Cintia Cafe (Creative Mundi)
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 8:08 AM
Subject: Fw: New Americo Everybody deserves a Little Summer CU
xxxx canceled this email account desenhandonanet@gmail.com a long time ago.... I'm sure.
----- Original Message -----
From: sybil williams
To: cintia_cafe@creativemundi.com.br
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 9:07 PM
Subject: New Americo Everybody deserves a Little Summer CU
Date: Friday, June 4, 2010 6:59 PM
From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
http://rapidshare.com/files/394935867/am_summer2.rar
---- Original Message -----
From: Cintia Cafe (Creative Mundi)
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 8:13 AM
Subject: Fw: New Americo Everybody deserves a Little Summer CU
----- Original Message -----
From: sybil williams
To: cintia_cafe@creativemundi.com.br
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 8:48 PM
Subject: New Americo Everybody deserves a Little Summer CU
Date: Friday, June 4, 2010 5:24 PM
From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
http://rapidshare.com/files/394935867/am_summer2.rar
----- Original Message -----
From: Cintia Cafe (Creative Mundi)
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: Cintia
OMG.... I'm sorry... I don't speak English very well...so I'm very slow, please forgive me.
Well I'll past here all infos that I have about it.
In this email Peaches said that one lady called Pat sent to her this info:
Re: xxxxxxxxx Fw: Fwd: [xxxxxx] Re:xxxxxx... Request from xxx, If you please
From:
Peaches
Add to Contacts
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought I was reading it right. I'm glad Pat sent this to me from that group.
Cintia Cafe (Creative Mundi)
to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 12:15 PM
subject Re: Cintia
hide details 12:15 PM (32 minutes ago)
Sure..you can use all of my emails!!!
I do not need to hide myself because I'm being honest in everything I'm talking about and I don't care what some designers will think about me.... as I said before... I learned some great lessons about all this.
All the emails from Sybil was from this address sybilwilliams36@gmail.com
Peaches had me convinced that an owner was sending emails to her in one of these emails Cintia sent, SHAME ON ME, are you laughing yet Peaches? I have apologize to the person & I will do it again here....
I am very sorry that I was led to believe you would do something so low as I have accused you of, yes I should have known better & I am very sorry.
So now what have you got to say for yourself Peaches? I think you have some explaining to do especially to the people that trusted you for some unknown reason, I still can't believe there's even one person online that trusts you at all.
Please know that nothing has been changed in these emails except the names of the people they were send sent & the name of any groups that were mentioned.
Please share this blog link in other groups, help get the word out about the crap Peaches is doing!
If anyone needs to contact me you can find me at one of these addresses
onurknees66@gmail.com
onurknees1966@gmail.com
Those are the two I check the most.
Thank you for reading & please pass this information on.
