Monday, August 2, 2010

So I received this email

from Lili Scrap
to sksmail-owner@yahoogroups.com
date Mon, May 24, 2010 at 1:02 PM
subject Help Invitation new
mailed-by returns.groups.yahoo.com
signed-by yahoogroups.com

hide details May 24 (3 days ago)

Querida
Voce pode me enviar um convite para esse meu novo email? Eu estou com problemas e estou anulando meus emails, porque está havendo muito barulho e eu quero continuar em seu grupo.
meu novo email: mailmeulili2@yahoo.com.br
Por favor cancele minha inscrição anterior.
Estou aguardando seu convite
Obrigada amiga

(best translation I could find)

Wanted You can send me an invitation for this my new email? I am with problems and am annulling to mine emails, because he is having much racket and I want to continue in its group. my new email: mailmeulili2@ yahoo.com.br Please it cancels my previous registration. I am waiting its invitation Obliged friend


Now thinking that this person was a member of my group, I sent the invite because I knew she was having problems with designers & such.

Yesterday May 25, 2010, I received an email from the person I thought sent me the above email, asking why someone would create an I.D. so similar to hers when she was having so much trouble. I immediately called one of my co-owners on the phone, explained what was happening, sent an email to the group to the invader because I had my suspicions of who would invade my group under an alias, I waited for my email to make it to the group then I promptly removed the invader & asked my co-owner to send an email to the group asking everyone to stop posting because my emails were taking forever to make it to the group already. She did as I asked & all posting was stopped.

I do my usual thing this morning, coffee & my facebook games. I was feeding my fish when my co-owner called today May 26 2010 to let me know that someone named Regina was sending emails to the members of our group, only to be followed by invites to a yahoo group. Now I don't know much about Regina but I DO know she is very good friends with Peaches. For someone to get the email addresses of my members from the last Roll Call is ridiculous & send all that has been sent, Regina & Peaches are in this together & are trying to steal the members of my group. But you know what if someone wants to join their group, I don't have a problem with it, I say the more you get, the more you can share, lol.

I used the word 'invader' simply because I don't think you all want to hear what I really think they are throughout this blog, lol.

I'm sure that this won't be the last of me to post about this.